UPDATE 27 MARCH 2020
Our dedicated couriers DPD and Royal Mail are continuing to operate.
For optimal safety of all customers and team member's collections and deliveries are processed with following measures in place:
- Contact free delivery, where hand-held devices are not handed over for signatures, instead the driver will log the name of person accepting the item
- For those who are self-isolating the item will be left at the door. Having knocked on the door, driver will then step aside to a safe distance while you retrieve your item. This will ensure the item is delivered securely rather than being left outside
- With RM if you are unable to come to the door at all the driver will issue a ‘Something for You’ card, advising of other ways they can arrange to get your item
- DPD introduced a new Swap It process which eliminates contact and ensures social distancing. With the new process, DPD drivers will only touch the Swap It packaging and you will only need to touch the items they are swapping and receiving
- DPD has also suspended their DPD Pickup service to comply with the Government's advice to close non-essential shops
UPDATE 25 MARCH 2020
We want to let you know that we still accept online orders and we will continue to deliver and provide support, while still ensuring all safety measures are in place.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our team members, community and all our customers is our utmost priority and is at the forefront of our thinking.
If you do have any questions about our products, your order or you need any after-sales support, then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org rather than trying to call. Our customer service team is working remotely and although we can answer calls, it is taking us a little longer, so email is best.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay Home, keep safe!
The mifold Team