UPDATE 13 MAY 2020
Our online service continues to accept and dispatch orders as normal. We are strictly following Government guidelines in the operation of our warehouse.
If you do have any questions about our products, your order or you need any after-sales support, then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org rather than trying to call. Our customer service team is working remotely and although we can answer calls, it is taking us a little longer, so email is best. Thank you.
UPDATE 9 APRIL 2020
As we continue to accept and dispatch orders as normal sometimes the only way to post an item would be via Royal Mail, therefore we closely monitor their operation and want to share with you their latest COVID-19 updates:
- It is likely that some areas of the country will experience a reduction in service levels due to coronavirus-related absences at their local mail centre or delivery office.
- Customer Service Points – Temporary Change in Opening Hours. Largest locations will be open between 07:00-11:00am. All other Customer Service Points will be open between 07:00-09:00am. All will be closed on Wednesday and Sunday.
To support the Government’s advice to stay at home and avoid non-essential journeys, we urge customers to only visit Customer Service Points where absolutely necessary.
UPDATE 27 MARCH 2020
Our dedicated couriers DPD and Royal Mail are continuing to operate.
For optimal safety of all customers and team member's collections and deliveries are processed with following measures in place:
- Contact free delivery, where hand-held devices are not handed over for signatures, instead the driver will log the name of person accepting the item
- For those who are self-isolating the item will be left at the door. Having knocked on the door, driver will then step aside to a safe distance while you retrieve your item. This will ensure the item is delivered securely rather than being left outside
- With RM if you are unable to come to the door at all the driver will issue a ‘Something for You’ card, advising of other ways they can arrange to get your item
- DPD introduced a new Swap It process which eliminates contact and ensures social distancing. With the new process, DPD drivers will only touch the Swap It packaging and you will only need to touch the items they are swapping and receiving
- DPD has also suspended their DPD Pickup service to comply with the Government's advice to close non-essential shops
UPDATE 25 MARCH 2020
We want to let you know that we still accept online orders and we will continue to deliver and provide support, while still ensuring all safety measures are in place.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our team members, community and all our customers is our utmost priority and is at the forefront of our thinking.
If you do have any questions about our products, your order or you need any after-sales support, then please email us email@example.com rather than trying to call. Our customer service team is working remotely and although we can answer calls, it is taking us a little longer, so email is best.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay Home, keep safe!
The mifold Team