Below you'll find the answers to commonly raised questions. If you can't find find what you need please contact us.
Orders placed with us before 12 noon will be shipped the same day. Orders placed over the weekend and holidays: the following business day.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with an online tracking number.
We collect information about you when you subscribe to our newsletter or become an online customer. We may control, process and use your Personal Data, which may include: names, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers.
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
‣ to request a copy of your Personal Data which the Firm or related data Controller holds about you;
‣ to request the Firm or any related Data Controller to correct any Personal Data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
‣ to request your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the Firm or related Data Controller to retain such data;
‣ to withdraw your consent to the Processing at any time if consent constitutes the lawful basis for processing;
‣ to object to Processing based on grounds relating to the Data Subject situation if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest by us or a third party, unless such interest is overridden by your fundamental rights and interests;
‣ to request a restriction is placed on further Processing;
‣ to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (the UK Supervisory Authority); you can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via
‣ email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF;
‣ not to be subject to a decision based on automated Processing; the Firm does not practice such decision making.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards. Alternatively, you can finalize your order with PayPal payment service.
The debit on your credit card comes within a maximum of 7 days after your order. All bank transactions are protected and managed by the stripe company.
Delivery & returns
Yes, delivery is free in the UK.
All orders received from Ireland & Europe will carry a £12 shipping charge.
No. Due to Brexit, border closures, and changes to EU / Ireland tariffs, at the moment, we do not accept orders from EU / Ireland. Please know that we are working through the details and regulations to ensure we can still deliver across Europe / Ireland.
If you're based in Ireland, you can purchase the car seats directly from our exclusive retailer, Kaliedy.
Once your order has shipped, it usually takes up to 1 business day (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders placed over the weekend and holidays will be delivered the following business day. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
Yes. If you are not home to receive and sign for the package please follow the re-delivery instructions left by your local delivery company. If you do not follow the re-delivery instructions the package will be returned to our warehouse. In these circumstances, you will be required to pay for re-delivery before we can re-dispatch your parcel.
Please check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within 7 days of receiving the parcel, or within 30 days should the fault develop after receipt. We may request photos of the damaged item(s) prior to any refund or replacement being issued. We may also ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to solve the problem.
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Returns are at customer's expense.
The product must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. If not, any refund or exchange will be refused.
To start a return, please contact us and we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Refunds are processed the same way as purchases, the shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
Yes, 1 year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
Yes, registering your mifold/hifold is quick and secure. Simply follow this link and complete all required fields on the product registration page: https://mifold.co.uk/pages/product-registration
This registration is only applicable to the mifold/hifold purchased in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
To help us identify your problem and open warranty claim please contact us. Once we receive the details we will aim to respond to you within 4 working days to advise further.
mifold is easy to clean by washing the surfaces with a mild solution of soap and water. Remove the soap by wiping with clean water and after washing then air dry. Do not use bleach.
The mifold seat cannot be cleaned in a dishwasher as we have not tested how a dishwasher may affect components and specifically, how a dishwasher may affect performance and the flame-retardant properties of the materials. If there is an update on this, we will publish revised guidelines via our website and social media channels.
hifold uses airflow™ fabric seat covers that can be easily removed and machine washed in cold water, delicate or gentle 30° cycle. No bleach. Line dry. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
To remove the seat covers for cleaning, please refer to the user manual.
The plastic seat surfaces and white foam can be wiped down with a mild solution of soap and water. Wipe with clean water to remove soap.